Monday, November 21, 2011

Does my hair and makeup look okay(pic included)?

Would I be the hottest thing ever if I went out like this???





http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/Smokeylovesme/?action=view%26amp;current=100_0704.jpg





http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/Smokeylovesme/?action=view%26amp;current=100_0699.jpg





http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/Smokeylovesme/?action=view%26amp;current=100_0705.jpg





http://s376.photobucket.com/albums/oo207/Smokeylovesme/?action=view%26amp;current=100_0703.jpg





I would appreciate your honest opinion





Do I look okay in these pictures and should i go out looking like this???





Thx!Does my hair and makeup look okay(pic included)?
wow.. its like what it would look like if the joker had a baby with micheal jackson!Does my hair and makeup look okay(pic included)?
First off I really hope that you are not serious. Nobody should go out in public like that. That is not a good style for anybody though. I would be staring at you if I saw you like that in a store or in a public place. I would be like what the heck. Dont you know its not Halloween?
hmm honest, haha , its quite....interesting. Maybe try a pink insted of orange hah but if i saw someone in that form of makeup i would just ask them what inspired that look.
Are you serious ? Sorry,but


That's a little scary !


Really,don't go out in public like that ! Straighten your hair or somethin !
oh sure......all eyes will be on u when u go out like tht!





ok but seriously u better be f-in kidding!
EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THERE OWN WAY DOLL. GO ROCK IT! HAHA JKJKJK
that not even acceptable for Halloween !


haha :] nice polka dot background though.
this actually kinda frightens me.
what did you do????????????????? loll
No words can express how beautiful you look..
You look BREATH TAKING!


If you went out like that, the guys would be all over you!


haha
lmao, i cant believe you posted those on the internet.
WHAT THE **** :
|OMG! mweh luvv it.
two words: sex kitten.
uh...sure
faboosh! rock it girl!!
im not even gonna answer that question look at them for ur self
wtf man you look smmmexxy


wait are you a man


lmao


funny


i hope ur not serious
o my f 'n god
yea u should totally go out like that lol...u look just beautiful!!





lmao (=
hahah u just made me day(:





hey a lil tip, cuz u wanted my honest opinion(:, would b to let ur natural eyebrows fill in just i bit. they are a tad on the thin side..





(:
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment