Monday, November 21, 2011

Help with Hair and Makeup?!?!?

Im 14. I have a round face like Miley Cyrus and i LOVE her makeup. I am white and im not afraid to try new things. I love the natural look, but myskin is VERY oiley and it wipes all my makeup off. I have hair down to my brastrap and my hair as long layers i part my hair to the right and i use a CHI flat iron. i usually only wear eye makeup but im going into high school and i want to look ';OLDER'; not hookish or anything. Im the principles daughter so i ';know'; better. hahaha i dont wear a lot of black and i dont wear skinny jeans. I know this is a lot of reading over the summer but if you have gotten this fr then please answer. Remember im 14 and i dont appreciate rude comments. Thank you :)





sorry i couldnt post a picture.Help with Hair and Makeup?!?!?
Okay, if you go onto youtube there is a lot of how-to on makeup, hair, ect. But, go to youtube.com/pursebuzz. Look through her videos until you find the tutorial of how to do the Miley Cyrus, 7 Things Music Video Make up Style...or something like that. Then, go to your local store where you buy your makeup. But some sunkiss, that's bronzer. Helps with Oily skin. REALLY does. Helped me. Pretty much plugged it up haha. It makes you look tanner too. Also buy multiple shades of green eye shadow. Experiment with putting multiple shades on. Green looks good on almost anyone, makes them look mysterious and sexy. Perfect for highschool! Even for the principals daughter ;)Help with Hair and Makeup?!?!?
Something you can do with your hair that is absolutely adorable and will make you look a lot older is straight across bangs! I dont know how to type the url and you can click on it or anything but just go to google images and type is straight across bangs and you will find some awesome pictures!! Also with the whole make up thing you could start wearing blush, and carry around lip gloss where ever you go!!
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment