Monday, November 21, 2011

HELP WANTED: Hair and Makeup?

I'm going to be a freshman and I was hoping to update my look. I'm trying to be open to new things so I wanted a new hairstyle and maybe some makeup tips, too.





I have blue eyes and not pale but not very tan skin. As for makeup I usually just use mascara, because I want to have a more natural look. But any brands of makeup, any other products, other than mascara I should use, etc. would be helpful. (Don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup.)





As for hair, I have natually dirty-blonde hair. I do not want to get hilights because it looks like I naturally have them. Right now my hair nearly reaches my shoulder. Should I cut it short or grow it long? I've never grown my hair out but I would be willing to try it. I also have side bangs, but they're not side swept... I don't really like them. I definitely do not want full bangs though. Also, I usually straighten my hair, because it is a curly mess. Please send me links for hair and makeup. Thank you in advance!!HELP WANTED: Hair and Makeup?
Haha. i have natural dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes too. i think you should grow your hair out. that's what i am doing. also, since you straighten your hair a lot, you should use some protecting spray. i use the pantene pro-v damage defender spray. it works great. also, after if you just want a wave, not a curl, use a wide-barrel curling iron and then shake it out. (picture 1) and for the bangs, i think you should try side swept bangs. that's what i have. and its fun to whip to the side like those skater boys. lol. if you have an uneven skin tone like i do, use some neutrogena oil free makeup. its a liquid foundation that makes a great complexion. (picture 2) for the eyes, make sure you use dark brown mascara because it looks more natural for our hair color. (picture 3) you could also add some brown eye liner for your bottom lid. (picture 4) also, for the lips, i usually just use a clear lip gloss. it looks natural but adds a little shine. (picture 5)





#1:


http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/l/F/hila鈥?/a>





#2:


http://x3d.xanga.com/46ef0a4541230240760鈥?/a>





#3:


http://www.splendicity.com/agingfabulous鈥?/a>





#4: (N.Y.C. brand= really good)


http://di1.shopping.com/images/pi/76/91/鈥?/a>





#5:


http://avonshop.co.uk/shop/Assets/images鈥?/a>





goodluck! =)HELP WANTED: Hair and Makeup?
I use eyeliner, too, for a smokier, beautiful look. Also, I'd use gold eye shadow with green outer parts. Blush isn't mandatory, but a lipstick or gloss that is nearly your color, just a little bolder, works miracles, and guys actually sometimes prefer lip gloss. Grow it long, definitely. You can do more with it. Straighten it and get layers for a more edgy, defined look.
i would grow it long, long looks better on most people, not all, but since we cant see your face i would say long :)





makeup : get your eyebrows done and wear just a little concealer and powder, and eye makeup: eyeliner and mascara.





dont wear alot and try not to wear very much your first day :D





you will look totally cute!!!





i was a freshman last year, good luck!!!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Go for the longer look for hair(:


Its beautiful when its long on anybody.


As for the make up, emo is so in!


MAC


NYC


Hot Topic has some awesome make up too!


Good luck!!
Dah-Ling! You sound fabulous!


For dirty blonde hair, you want the boho look


Scrape it into a 'messy' ponytail


with bits stray here and there.


It will look gorgeous, trust me


Or if you don't want that-


Go for spiky bunches.


(They're just regular bunches- with the hair slightly messy up for the


'I really don't care' look





Make up Wise-


If you have good skin


get a cheap sheer foundation which will even out your skin tone


but make it look like you're not wearing anything at all.


I reccomend Max Factor Seamless Foundation.


And Max Factors False Lash effect masscara


Lip wise if you want natural


Cherry lipbalm :)


Works everytime.


and a slight blush


I reccomend Rimmel London Creme' blush in 'Kiss'








Hope this helps!


You will look a million dollars when you're done Dah-Ling


Those Freshmen boys will be blown away

No comments:

Post a Comment