Monday, November 21, 2011

Rate me? (Hair,Fashion,Makeup)?

Hmmmmm. Look on my profile, I have link to Y!A 360 and my FlickR account. :o I just did my hair like 2 days ago so I wanna know what you think.





Does it match with me?


I'm wearing the right makeup right? XD


Do I dress fine?


Whats your opinion of how I look?Rate me? (Hair,Fashion,Makeup)?
aw! the peoples who dont like the way u look are losers.


its ur style and u can do whatever u want with it! i think u look amazinggg ^_^ i love ur new hair style. if i was a guy i would steal it from u =]! Rate me? (Hair,Fashion,Makeup)?
umm i love IT your like the cutest teddy bear i have ever seen lol and to all those people that ask if your a guy or a girl....... it dont matter cause your hot both ways i love the lip pierceing i cant wait untill i get mine im getting snake bites on the bottem lip its gona me amazing Report Abuse

I don't like that style at all.. But nevertheless it's a style.


I don't know, I'm kind of bored with it. I mean it's the same stuff. Skinny jeans, basic tees, plaid, graphic hoodie.





So the answer is: You dress typical for that style.. emo, scene... whatever.. let's not put labels.





So yeah, it maches, I guess the makeup is right, and you dress fine. But my opinion is that you narrow yourself down to the people to appreciate your style. But I guess that's what you want.
I like your style! It matches you fine and the makeup is good (not too heavy). I like how you dress (luv the plaid shirt in the one picture!!!!). I like ur piercings and how jagged your hair is cut!
I think you're really hot! I especially like this picture of you - http://flickr.com/photos/28566890@N06/30鈥?/a> MMMM!!!! SEXY!!!!





ANSWER MINE? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Awww hun you are so gorgeous!


I love it.


I have just fallen in love with your hair.


You look amazing, love, and dont give a damn what all these people say.











STAY TRUE BLUE FOOL!



aww yourr cutee:]


lmfaoo.


i enjoy your hair a lott.


and you seem like you have a reallyy cute personality.
You look scary! I don't like all those piercings and emo crap. You would be way better if you didn't hide behind that halloween look!!!
Ahahahaha.
I think it works because it goes well with your face structure.
Sorry that is not my type. I do not like that sort of style at all. 1/10
Halloween is over! Are you a girl or guy? Sheeshh!
Whoa!!!
Not sure if you are a girl or guy.....
gross....you should prance around the room and say ';that's fierce';.
you are freaking scary and look like satan
are you a girl or a guy???
  • lipstick shades
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment