Monday, November 21, 2011

Makeup Ideas(red hair, blue eyes)?

There's someone I need to impress, and I need makeup ideas! I have pretty vivid(natural) red hair and blue eyes, and VERY pale skin, with light freckles. I also have some fading discoloration left over from acne that I'd like to cover up somehow.. But yeah, anything you think would look nice is hugely appreciated!





I have limited time, though, so I can't buy any specific products. Give a girl a hand! :)Makeup Ideas(red hair, blue eyes)?
You sound super pretty! My advice is you probably can't pull off alot of pink i would try maybe colours like a soft gold or darker smokey eyes which is really in right now then for lipstick and blush etc. i would use a light soft colour for both just so it's not to overpowering than make your feature your eyes than i wouldn't wear alot over cover up or concealer it's super noticeable if you have freckles and why would you wanna cover them up anyways?Makeup Ideas(red hair, blue eyes)?
keep it simple foundation, liquid eyeliner, and some lip gloss
hey, im the same , pale, bright red curly hair that i cant do anything with and bright blue eyes, i dont even where make up just a little cover up here and there . acualy i stumbled apon this looking for a way to where make up that dosent make me look like im in a mask, i havent found anything yet. Good luck
You have the what I'd like to call ';to-die-for'; features!~


I'd say that whoever it is, they wouldn't want you looking cakey.


So either go for a smokey or natural look. Don't try vibrant colors, which don't sound very formal for your case, anyhow.


Why don't you go for glowy natural look?


Use a rosy-colored blush, which should go well with your skin tone.


And if you are going to use eyeshadow, go for a mono-color look. Use a soft taupey brown color with a cream/beige color!





As for the scars, you definitely should use concealer.


Just use a sheer mineral veil, for foundation, which is the lightest coverage.


As a finishing touch, use a very neutral color, nude pink gloss.


:) hope that helped you!~

No comments:

Post a Comment