Monday, November 21, 2011

New clothes/hair ideas/makeup for school?

I'm going to be a junior this year and I want to dress up more.


Last year I had to work in the school greenhouse so I usually wore tshirts and jeans.


This is me now:


http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk37/鈥?/a>








I'm pretty small for my age [I haven't even broken a 100 or 5'5 and I'm two months away from being 17 :/]


BUT anyways!


I just want to see some clothing, hair ideas, or makeup that will make me stand out....but not too much!








I'll try anything EXCEPT the whole emo/punk/scene whatever it is.


Thank you in advance :)New clothes/hair ideas/makeup for school?
Forever 21/Rue 21/Wetseal. ect Cute clothing there.





You're so adorable lol! You can try straightning your hair or curling it.


As for make up, i can't tell if you're wearing mascara but you can get that ';lash blast'; stuff.





But the best advice it to just go with the more natural look. a little bit of eyeshadow to go with whatever you're wearing maybe some blush and you're set. :) --oh and don't forget the lipgloss.





Since you're skinny though, clothing that would be good for you/tips can be found here:





';Gladiator flats look chic without adding height.


37' inseam jeans are long enough for your legs.


A boxy jacket fills you out on top to balance your legs.


Pleated shorts add curves and make your legs look ah-mazing!


A knee-length pencil skirt shows off your calves.


A long cami fits your torso just right.


Your tall frame can pull off a big, bold bag.';





From seventeen magazine :)





Also, since you're skinny you can pull off lots of layers %26amp; look ahmazingg!New clothes/hair ideas/makeup for school?
your so cute!


the eye makeup in that picture looks good on you.


my favorite store is urban outfitters, you can find many, many different styles and peices for most sizes there :)
try getting bangs.


and layer your hair!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment