Monday, November 21, 2011

Tips for hair and makeup with this dress....?

I have a christmas dance tomorrow. I'm wearing this dress : http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21%26amp;category%5Fname=dress%5Fdressy%26amp;product%5Fid=2052231723%26amp;Page=all





I don't want your opinion of the dress. If you don't like it, that's great for you.





But I was wondering how to style my hair and do my makeup.





My hair is a little past my shoulders, brown with blonde highlights, and naturally wavyish. style ideas?





My skin is fair... thats all i have to say about that (:





thanks sooo muchh!


oh and if you can find a picture to match with the style %26amp; makeup idea, pleaseee put it!Tips for hair and makeup with this dress....?
Cute dress.





I say put half of your hair up, leave the other half down. Leave it wavy. Wavy is good. Or, if you have extra time, style it in ringlets.





Makeup? Dark eyeliner, gold eyeshadow.Tips for hair and makeup with this dress....?
big wavy curles .. black would bring out the brown! and yes girl the dress is poppin where did u get it from!
Gorgeous Dress :)





Hair: You can Backcomb and put it in a bun


Makeup:Wear Gold Eyeshadow,which will brighten up your eyes,define your eyes with dark eyeliner and wear mascara to open them up


Hope this Helped
I like that dress. You def should wear your hair up, this way it will accentuate your shoulders and neck. Make sure you wear a nice necklace though. You should do smokey eyes and a nice lip gloss=) Have fun! =)
makeupgeektv on youtube has amazing makeup tips.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
have ur natural wavy hair down. or tied ina sexy sophisticated bun :]


u shoudl use purple eyeshadow jsut a dab


black masacara


and eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment