Monday, November 21, 2011

Interview hair and makeup?

tomorrow for the ymca. I don't know how do do my hair, or what's ';professional'; I'm straightening my hair and I don't know if leaving it down is professional, or I can pull it into a ponytail. should I leave my swoop bangs down or pull this into a ';puff'; at the top of my head?





also, I don't wear make up. my skin is pretty acne free, I have bright blue eyes. should I wear eye makeup at least? I don't really want to any eyeliner....


and while your at it... you can throw some interview questions at me to get me a little more prepared(:





thank you!Interview hair and makeup?
Don't go crazy with your makeup, at all.


Do your bangs in a puff, and put your hair in a clean straight ponytail.


Put foundation and bronzer or, add a little mascara. No eye shadow or eyeliner!!





Key- this is YMCA interview, so look sporty, clean cut, and pretty. In no interview do you look trampy in the slightest, this means NO excessive makeup.





Foundation:


http://www.walgreens.com/beauty/pickcolo鈥?/a>


Bronzer:


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>Interview hair and makeup?
OK, first, pull your hair back into a french twist, it is simple, and easy to do and looks very professional, as well as stylish. Next, wear mascara and put on a little blush or bronzer if you have it. I would wear some light lipgloss as well, you just want to look well ';put together';. Navy is the best color to wear when you are on an interview, it is neutral, not too flashy, but not too plain either. Also, with the interview questions, make sure you know the answer to , ';where do you see yourself in 5 years';, they always ask that, and you need to prepare a genuine, honest, yet responsible answer. Hope this helps!
wear ur hair down with ur hair down. yeah wear makeup but not butt loads. just wear mascara and if u know how to do eyeshadow then do it. dont wear a wild color wear wear like a light pink or brown. u can wear foundation but if ur skin is god then dont. :)
All i can tell you is think simple dont go too crazy with makeup and jus have your hair tied back in a neat pony tail, do what you want with you bangs,,,goodluck!!
Just be yourself %26amp; don't try too hard.





Question: ';What is your weakness?';

No comments:

Post a Comment