Monday, November 21, 2011

Scene Hair and Makeup?

Ok so I have around shaped face lik Mandy Moore.


I have deep blue eyes and plump lips.


So I was wondering if this style would look good on me.


http://i33.tinypic.com/29z3cci.jpg


But I want it in brown xD





Also I need to know good scene makeup brands and colors for m face features.


I don't want Mac or anything really exensive.


Finally, cool stores in the Downtown Vancouver Canada area?Scene Hair and Makeup?
i think it'd look cute :D





errrm... as for makeup... i really don't think you need to worry about specific brands. scene makeup is all about the black liquid eyeliner, and you can get that from ANY shop. the rest of it, like eyeshadow and stuff, is more about what suits you. i thinkk if you have blue eyes, maybe wear blue eyeliner to make your look a little different?Scene Hair and Makeup?
yeah i think you could pull that off.


i have a pretty round face too, and i just got my hair cut really scene. im having problems teasing it but, im working on it..


make sure you always keep your hair straight tho...i have wavy/curly hair so now im alwaaays buggin out havin to straighten it everyday.





theres this amaaaazing purple eye shadow that i use that always gets people's attention...its by urban decay


also, i use this sparkly blue (sooooo prettty) from victoria's secret..


i would deeeefffinteley recommend those two eyeshadows
Okay. First things first.


that style is stellar, but you need to have really straight hair, or be willing to straighten it everyday as needed. Brown would be cool,and it will really make your eyes pop if you put blonde and red highlights in. inexpensive makeup brands? i like the H.I.P high intensity pigments for eye shadows, and cover girl for anything else. for lips totally recommend Du Wop Lip venom by sephora
i have a friend with hair like that!!!





lol





yeah it should suit you %26amp; for the makeup:


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ow3fG-ZuzB…


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l69ifHe04F…


http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cCAijM9d84…
Ok could someone tell me what scene are we talking about and what movie? I keep seeing this since yesterday and it's getting annoying.





Which movie are you kids talking about and what is the scene? Are you all talking about the same scene?????
what you say sounds cute to me make sure u do dark brown it would look really good on u also if u use brown eyeshadow and just a touch of a blue on the corner of ur eyes it would look cute
You should never alter yourself to a specific stereotype - it just makes you seem sort of tragic.





and a round face wouldn't suit that.








Be yourself. make your own style, fashion is about being unique.
Razorcut hair.. bright makeup. Aww no MAC? I love Mac. You should get it. . its not that expensive. .if you wanna go drugstore type of makeup I'd suggest Rimmel.
I'd hit it.
wet seal-make up

No comments:

Post a Comment